High risk factors and telling HIV symptoms were already in the picture, but doctors failed to give a man an HIV test that could have kept the virus from progressing to AIDS.
Dermatologist Windell Boutte was issued a suspension for her singing and dancing videos while her patients are under the knife. This is a huge blow for Boutte, who already had several lawsuits filed against her for botched surgeries.
At exactly midnight Carline Burns opened her eyes to blinding operating lights and doctors poised to remove her organs so they could be donated to patients on transplant waiting lists.
Miami-Dade Police Department is investigating the death of two Miami women who died after buttock injections.
Former East Germany may have used as many as 50,000 patients, including premature babies, as human guinea pigs during the 1980s to test new drugs in order to increase the flow of foreign currency and pharmaceuticals into the struggling communist state.
A surgeon at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City was relieved from his clinical and administrative duties after removing the wrong kidney from a patient, according to hospital officials.
A review of the cosmetic industry conducted by a group of experts assigned by the UK Department of Health reveals a world of unregulated and unprofessional practices says the report's leader, National Health Service Medical Director Bruce Keogh.
Oral surgeon W. Scott Harrington may have infected dozens with Hepatitis C and others with Hepatitis B and HIV due to a breech in sanitation in his office.
Police arrested Sacred Heart Hospital Dr. Kenneth Nave, 50, for prescribing powerful narcotics without a license, as stated in a public criminal complaint Thursday.
Five executives of the French company Poly Implant Porthese (PIP) went on trial Wednesday for the production of faulty breast implants that triggered a global health scare.
After hours of deliberation on Tuesday, a Nevada jury decided that two UnitedHealth Group units must pay $500 million in punitive damages for failing to oversee a doctor whose unsanitary medical practices are believed to have given patients hepatitis C.
The Joint Commission issued an alert to medical workers on Monday regarding the tendency of some to block out beeps from the machines they work with - a state the group is calling "alarm fatigue."