A 10-year-old golden retriever from Colorado named Chance got sick after eating edible marijuana. Her owner, Patty Moore, is calling pot users to be more careful.
Children can inhale marijuana through secondary exposure, with their little bodies taking in the harmful psychoactive chemicals in the illicit drug as well, new study shows.
Advocates of cannabis-based products to treat dogs and other animals suffering from anxiety, arthritis, seizures, cancer, and other ailments, are taking off.
The FDA recently approved a new synthetic THC product in liquid form to be used for treating ailments.