A 10-year-old golden retriever from Colorado named Chance got sick after eating edible marijuana. Her owner, Patty Moore, is calling pot users to be more careful.
Puberty can be considered as quite the wild stage for any growing person. After all, this is the part of anyone's life that can be considered an 'experimental' phase, as this is where everyone gets to know themselves. Unfortunately, this also means teenagers may be exposed to unwanted elements. One of these is fake weed.
Stoned dogs are more common -- and more dangerous - than you think.
A new research suggests that a compound found in marijuana could help reduce seizures in patients with certain types of epilepsy.
American Society of Addiction Medicine cites that drug overdose is the leading cause of accidental death in the US, with 47,055 lethal drug overdoses in 2014.
Last year, Oregon declared the commercial use of marijuana as legal. However, there have been recent reports on marijuana use not by people, but by pets, which seem to stumble upon pot and get totally high.
Two batch of marijuana tainted with high levels of pesticide sold in McMinville dispensary.
Heavy consumption of cannabis linked to lower bone density, body weight and BMI.
In a recent decision by the United States Drug Enforcement Agency, the study on the use of medical marijuana to treat post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in veterans is now possible.