Officials said they had tried everything and had no choice but to shoot him dead. He was only 10 months old.
The car was approximately moving at between 80 to 90 miles (per hour) while the man was hanging with his arms stuck on the speeding car's window.
Molly was fetching a stick from the water when a bull shark, believed to be a 3.5 meters long grabbed her.
Reports said the organization has already recognized Freddy back in September, but it was only in December when it was allowed to be declared in public.
It is normal for people to have a bucket list when they find out they only have a few months to live, but who would have thought that a dog can have one too?
The police statement said the dog was already dead when the 22-year-old Indian man was sexually abusing it.
A group of researchers have identified the remains of a strange animal that once roamed North America about 40 millions years ago. Neither a dog nor a bear, "beardogs" belong to a strange extinct species that were considered as ferocious predators in their ecosystem.
Charlie Bear, a 15-year-old dog, was diagnosed with brain tumor but lived long enough to attend his owner's wedding.
52 dogs in the Franklin County Dog Shelter and Adoption Center were needed to be euthanized following the diagnosis of canine distemper in one of the dogs in the shelter.
A dog's loyalty transcends even until death, as a dog from Italy proves his loyalty to his owner by staying beside his owner's coffin that died in the recent Italy earthquake.
Even though they have a lot of similarities, wolves and dogs are as different in terms of their feeding ecologies and explorative tendencies. A study shows that wolfs are natural risk takers compared to dogs, and it is because of their evolution that shaped their traits throughout the years.
Only humans and armadillos were previously thought to give birth to identical twins. Now, the world's first twin pup has been born and it's total cuteness overload!
A flawed study conducted by the researchers at the University of Missouri-Columbia has blinded and killed six beagles.
A six-month old puppy nearly died after accidentally swallowing a steak knife. Good things he was saved by the hands of the veterinarian specialists at an Australian clinic.